Batesville Fire & EMS is a full-service fire and emergency medical service agency providing basic and advanced pre-hospital life support, fire prevention and education programs, fire suppression services, and vehicle extrication.
In addition to housing firefighting and EMS personnel and apparatus, the fire station is a neighborhood resource. Fire-EMS personnel at the station teach about fire and life safety and provide a safe place for lost children and adults.
Want to serve as an EMT/Paramedic? Click HERE for an application!
Want to become a firefighter? Click HERE for an application!
Our Mission: Batesville Fire & Rescue is comprised of highly trained and dedicated members that are committed to providing the City of Batesville and surrounding areas with the highest levels of public safety services. We protect lives and properties by providing fire suppression, emergency medical care and transport, disaster services, as well as providing public fire prevention education with the utmost respect and professionalism.
- 8/19/19 — Grants fund state-of-the-art lifesaving equipment
- 6/11/19 — BFD Accepting Applications for part-time EMT/Paramedic
- 3/11/19 — BFD Hires First Full-Time Female Firefighter in Department History
- 3/7/19 —Fire Department responds and extinguishes downtown business fire
- 8/10/18 – BFD begins process to hire part-time EMT/Paramedic
- 1/31/18 – BFD Accepting Applications for Firefighter/EMT
- 12/1/17 — Batesville Fire & Rescue named WRN Ambassador
- 9/7/17 — BFD Accepting Applications for Full-Time Firefighter/EMT or Paramedic
- 8/14/17 — Grants Help Fund New Generator
Click the WeatherLink icon to view current weather conditions at Batesville Fire & Rescue: