Nestled in the hills of Southeastern Indiana’s Ripley and Franklin counties, Batesville is a thriving city committed to faith, family, education and a strong economy. From its early beginnings of German immigrants, Batesville has continued to welcome residents of many nationalities. We pride ourselves on community involvement and the commitment in making the quality of life in Batesville nothing but the best. While maintaining our rural charm, we are fortunate to provide our community with a variety of amenities…
- 4-Star Schools, Public and Private
- Ivy Tech Community College Campus
- Margaret Mary Health, named 2014 top “100 Great Community Hospitals” in the U.S. (2014 BHR).
- Home to first-class industries
- Outstanding recreational facilities
- Wide variety of housing options
- Strong focus on Community and Economic Development
- Centrally located between Indianapolis and Cincinnati
I encourage you to visit Batesville and to see why we are proud of our hometown!