- Download 6
- File Size 238.37 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date November 23, 2016
- Last Updated November 23, 2016
Part Time Dispatch
The Batesville Police Department is currently accepting applications for a position of Part-Time Dispatcher
Receives emergency and non-emergency calls for law enforcement, fire and emergency services; identifies and dispatches appropriate public safety units, and gathers and relays critical information.
- Must be willing to work various shifts, including week-ends and holidays.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressured, high security environment.
- Must be a resident citizen of the United States
- Must have a high school diploma or GED certificate
- Cannot have a felony conviction
- Must be at least 18 years of age
During the hiring process applicants will be required to subject themselves to various forms of background checks, written aptitude testing, an interview process, and other testing that may be deemed appropriate.
Applications can be picked up at the police department or online at http://www.batesvilleindiana.us/police_department
Resumes will be accepted only if accompanied by an application. Deadline for all applications and resumes is Monday, December 5, 2016 at 12:00 p.m.
The City of Batesville is an Equal Opportunity Employer.