|File Size||249.13 KB|
|Create Date||October 18, 2016|
Batesville Fire & EMS is currently accepting applications
for the part-time position of EMT & Paramedic.
Applicants must be at least the age of 18 and able to pass a background check.
During the hiring process applicants will be required to subject themselves to various forms of background checks, written aptitude testing, an interview process, and other testing that may be deemed appropriate.
Applications can be downloaded on this website or picked up at the fire department. Resumes will be accepted only if accompanied by an application. Deadline for all applications and resumes is November 14, 2016 at 12 PM.
- Must be a resident citizen of the United States
- Must be 18 years old to apply
- Must have a high school diploma or GED certificate
- Cannot have a felony conviction
- Cannot have a misdemeanor conviction involving domestic violence
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Cannot have been dishonorably discharged from the military
- Must pass a mandatory drug screening test
- Must have strong typing and computer skills
- Must be Indiana Licensed Paramedic or Certified EMT