|File Size||25.85 KB|
|Create Date||June 9, 2017|
Water and Gas Utility
Batesville Water and Gas Utility has an opening for a Meter Reader/Serviceman position.
- Work with computer systems.
- Read, install, change and test water and gas meters.
- Locate gas and water mains, repair water mains, perform lab tests on water.
- Check and maintain the gas and water distribution system.
- The applicant will be inserted into the current on-call work schedule when training is completed.
- High school diploma or GED, with possession of or ability to obtain a WT4 water operator license and a DSM water distributions system license.
- Must be able to complete gas operator certification training.
- Applicant must have a valid driver's license and pass pre-employment drug testing.
- Safety on the job is the highest priority; a safe work history is a must.
Application may be downloaded from our website at www.batesvilleindiana.us or picked up at the Batesville Memorial Building.
Application deadline: June 26, 2017
Applications with resume can be emailed to email@example.com
Or dropped off at the
Batesville Memorial Building
132 South Main Street
Batesville, Indiana 47006.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click "Download" to open full Ad.