|File Size||350.01 KB|
|Create Date||April 10, 2017|
The City of Batesville is seeking a Laborer/Plant Operator for the Wastewater Utility Department. This position will be responsible for maintaining the wastewater treatment facility & collection system for the City.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must be at least 18 years of Age.
- Previous experience in a wastewater utility or in plumbing (or equivalent education or experience) preferred.
- Must meet applicable requirements of Indiana Department of Environmental Management, including having the ability to obtain a Class I Municipal Wastewater Treatment license or CS I Collection System certification from Indiana Water Pollution Control Association.
- Requires thorough knowledge of OSHA safety policies & procedures, IDEM & EPA wastewater treatment regulations.
- Working knowledge of universal health precautions, blood borne pathogens control & ability to perform basic plumbing & electrical repairs.
- Incumbent must possess excellent communication skills.
- A valid driver’s license & can obtain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Ability to demonstrate a proven track record of high quality job performance.
Applications may be downloaded here www.batesvilleindiana.us or picked up at the Batesville Memorial Building. Application deadline: April 28, 2017.
Applications, with resume, can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at the Batesville Memorial Building, 132 S. Main Street, Batesville, IN 47006.
Click on the above "Download" for more details
Equal Opportunity Employer